• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blackmagic Raw footage becomes unresponsive Premiere Pro 15 & 15.1

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

15.0 and 15.1 don't let me edit Blackmagic Raw footage for more than ~2 minutes without becoming unresponsive and requiring me to force quit.

I am using Blackmagic Raw 2.0 from Blackmagic and ProRes proxies from an external hard drive formatted for Mac, edited on PC using HFS+ from Paragon. Premiere 14.9 works just fine with this workflow but 15.0 and 15.1 break it.

Back to 14.9 for now... 15.0 is unusable.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dluksa,

I am so sorry for your negative experience. Since Blackmagic RAW is not a supported format for Premiere Pro, which third party plug in are you using? Is the plug-in supported for version 15.0 or 15.1? Please let us know after checking.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin, sorry for the delayed response.

The third party plugin comes directly from Blackmagic. It's Blackmagic Raw 2.0 from this page.

Best,

Danny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines