Highlighted

Blade keystroke causes playback audio to skip

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody having this problem after the latest 14.5.0 (build 51) update, when they're playing back a sequence and editing live, that a blade tool cut causes the audio to skip? This wasn't happening a few days back, so I assume it's the most recent amendment by Adobe which is causing this.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blade keystroke causes playback audio to skip

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody having this problem after the latest 14.5.0 (build 51) update, when they're playing back a sequence and editing live, that a blade tool cut causes the audio to skip? This wasn't happening a few days back, so I assume it's the most recent amendment by Adobe which is causing this.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've experienced this issue in Premiere Pro 2019 when editing a VO live with the blade tool but only if I've already applied an 'Essential Sound' preset or other audio FX (in this case some vocal enhancement) to the clip. Just checking if you've applied any presets?

Got nothing else, sorry.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0