Highlighted

Blend to clips

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video sequence.  I had to clip a middle section out with delete ripple.  But now there is a slight jump from one sequence to the other.  Is there a way to make the transition more seamless? 

You can try a Morph effect.  It doesn't always yield what I think is an acceptable result, but often does.  Otherwise....old school solution is add b-roll on top.

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blend to clips

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video sequence.  I had to clip a middle section out with delete ripple.  But now there is a slight jump from one sequence to the other.  Is there a way to make the transition more seamless? 

You can try a Morph effect.  It doesn't always yield what I think is an acceptable result, but often does.  Otherwise....old school solution is add b-roll on top.

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Participant ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So helpful!  Thank you. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines