• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blu-ray burning software search

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, don't know if I'm in the best place for this post, but figured since it's about an exported project from Premiere Pro this would be as good a place as any, I guess.

I've exported my short film project and all of that works perfectly fine, I'm wondering about 'after'.

Just bought a Blu-Ray disc burner so I could put the short film on blu-ray disc for each person that worked on the film, but as hard as I've looked within Premiere Pro and Media Encoder I can't seem to find any Blu-Ray disc, or DVD disc burning software connected to the Creative Cloud. I was going to do a straight up Google search for suggestions on what software I should use, but I've found that fairly ad heavy (even AFTER the prescribed 'AD' section in the beginning) in the past. So after some thinking I figured where better to go then a message board for the editing software I used to make the film in the first place!

So, any suggestions on blu-ray disc burning software?

Thanks,

-Me

TOPICS
Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No more Adobe software for burning dvd or bluray.

I like this one: TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 - The Ultimate DVD / Blu-ray / AVCHD Authoring Tool - Pegasys Inc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe used to have Encore which shipped with Premiere and we were using it for creating DVDs/BDs but Adobe discontinued Encore with a release of Creative Cloud.

If you still have access to Premiere CS6, you'll have Encore CS6. Otherwise, you need to look for other software to create DVDs/BDs.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used this for a few years some time back, it was fantastic and free:

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/7110/burning-software/burning-studio-free

I'm not sure if it still does allow you to create video DVDs/BDs, probably does.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Email junk code removed]

Cool. Thanks! I’ll check it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aw that’s a bummer. I got to the party a little late, 2016 I think, and I don’t think Encore was in the mix anymore at that time.

When replying by email turn off your signature block.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds great, I’ll check it out! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

4K Blu-ray gets mentioned in FCPX forums, Edius Forums, Avid Forums, Premiere Pro forums etc. There is a need for DVD/Blu-ray creaton. Adobe needs a DVD/Blu-ray creation program. We don't need it to be as complex as Encore. If it integrated with Premiere Pro but also worked as a stand alone product for FCPX. Avid etc Adobe could make money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines