Blue tint on clips with effects during export

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long story short, whenever I export a clip with effects added onto it, a blue tint gets added in the final product. It's never visible in Premiere itself, only after I export it. I've tried using different export settings, rendering the videos exporting both within Premiere itself and in the Media Encoder, and pretty much everything else I can think of. An example of my issue is included here:

As you can see, the first and last parts of the video have a much more yellow tint to them, but the clips when the scale is altered have a less saturated, bluer tint to them. This is despite the scale being quite literally the only difference. Luminetry color wasn't touched at any point in this clip. And it doesn't matter what effect it is; A change in the motion effects, opacity, a video transition, etc. all leads to this same thing during the export. If you have any idea why this is happening, or how to fix it, please let me know!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just happened to me now as of JAN 29 2021, latest version of AE.

tried restarting the system still the same.

what i did is cleared the cache "PURGE" 😄

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just experienced the same thing! I'm running AE 17.7.0 (Build 45) and I exported a clip from Premiere to AE. I saw the blue tint but I sorta thought it was just a weird thing AE did. Well, once I went back to Premiere, the tint was still there. I just purged my cache but that resolved nothing. Anyone figure this out?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines