• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blur specific time Frames

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello all. i am new to using premiere pro. i need a little bit of help blurring specific key frames. when i add a blur mask to the video, it seems to blue that specific spot throughout the whole video. what i want to do is blur a specific time frame in the video. lets say the video is 1 minute long. i want to blur the 30s to 35s time frame and nothing else. i've watched videos on how to blur but they all seem to do the blur across the whole clip. i would appreciate feedback on how to do this. thanks for your time.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keyframe the Bluriness over time.

0 is no bluriness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've tried "track selected mask forward" but it loses the item in the video if something comes in front of it. i am currently spam clicking "track selected mask forward 1 frame" but that is taking forever. and i still have the issue of the mask appearing through the whole video even if i am tracking the mask forward and putting keyframes at the specific time. am i supposed to be telling this mask start and stop here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cut up the clip and add the mask only in the segment you want it to appear.

If necessary mask manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hadnt thought about cutting up the clip. thanks a lot. that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines