Blurred clips after export

Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my clips are blurred after exporting. They look fine in the edit timeline and preview. Any thoughts? I'm pretty new to Premier, so I'm at a loss in how to fix it.

I'm adjusting the sharpness of all the clips, but the settings are all the same. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - JIM

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blurred clips after export

Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my clips are blurred after exporting. They look fine in the edit timeline and preview. Any thoughts? I'm pretty new to Premier, so I'm at a loss in how to fix it.

I'm adjusting the sharpness of all the clips, but the settings are all the same. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - JIM

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 01, 2021 0
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the sequence settings?

What are the media properties?

What are the export settings?

What operating system?

You can post screenshots this way:

attachment.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2021 0
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob, Thank you for your prompt response. I seem to have fixed the problem by matching the sequence settings. I don't have a record of the media properties. I had adjusted the video size, which may have affected the encoder. So much more to learn, especially from the community. Thanks again for your help. JIM

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. I'm glad you found a solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 0