Highlighted

blurry captions after export

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding captions from an .srt file. They look fine while in premiere, but once we export the video, that captions look blurry. Any ideas?

Topics

Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

blurry captions after export

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding captions from an .srt file. They look fine while in premiere, but once we export the video, that captions look blurry. Any ideas?

Topics

Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Burned in Open Captions do not have as good quality as regular text. How bad is the blurriness?

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem with the forum where new replies are not showing. This thread shows "1 Reply," but no reply shows. I received the email notification of my reply here, but the reply is not showing. The problem may be fixed for new replies, and while they are trying to get back the replies that do not show, I'll repost my reply and we'll see if it is visible!

I said:

"Burned in Open Captions do not have as good quality as regular text. How bad is the blurriness?"

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines