• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry shots in Program but NOT played back on actual camera

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm truly at a loss with this. As I am editing the footage is blurred and fuzzy in the program when I know the actual footage is not (having watched it back on the camera as well as on the computer before uploading it into premiere pro). I have watched countless videos to help; I have adjusted my sequence settings in the program, made similar adjustments on my camera and am confident in the quality of the footage itsself. This is a new issue (as of about a week) and the call center does not offer consult on this program. I am incapable of finishing videos at all as the quality is trash. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is playback quality set to Full?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try setting the Program panel to 100% size and playback quality to Full, if the problem persists, you would have to check other options.

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-08 a la(s) 10.24.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines