• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry Video After Export

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to export a video I made and it keeps coming out blurry. I've tried using Adobe, Reddit and other websites to fix the issue but nothing helps. The video is 4 minutes long and the footage I've used was an 1920x1080 MP4 file generated by Microsoft powerpoint, with auido clips played over it. I must have exported it in over 20 different ways by now but it still comes out blurry on the three media players I have on my computer, and on media players when moving the exported file to another computer. The file needs to be uploaded to my university website so as long as its not massive the file size doesn't matter too much, I just want a clear image. The output image on the left of the Export Settings window is clear however when exported it is blurry every time. I've included photos. Please help!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

No wonder it is blurry you are trying to make a stamp size video  into a billboard size video.

640x360 > 1920x1080 is 3 times the original size.

If the PP file is indeed 1920x1080 then change the sequence setting to match.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No wonder it is blurry you are trying to make a stamp size video  into a billboard size video.

640x360 > 1920x1080 is 3 times the original size.

If the PP file is indeed 1920x1080 then change the sequence setting to match.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix this issue? If I try to export with the 640x360 I get this error message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've changed the sequence settings to match but am still getiing an error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set audio to 48000.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that but there was still an error however I looked online and apparently just making a copy of the premiere file fixed it, its working now, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm struggling with this as well, how do I copy the file like you did?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Copy/past in explorer/finder and use the new .prproj file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines