BMDTransmit.prm..... Premiere Pro v14.3.2 will not load past BMDTransmit.prm

Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure at what version this started but Premiere will not load past BMDTransmit.prm. I have searched and searched but have not found any info on this loading problem. I assume its associated with my Blackmagic card. I have an i7 4770, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650. 32gigs of ram. Blackmagic driver v11.6 with the mini monitor and Adobe 14.3.2. Windows 10 v2004. I have had more problems with Adobe over the past year than ever before. I already done all the uninstall and reinstall of Adobe and Blackmagic and that option doesnt work and doesnt fix the problem

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

BMDTransmit.prm..... Premiere Pro v14.3.2 will not load past BMDTransmit.prm

Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure at what version this started but Premiere will not load past BMDTransmit.prm. I have searched and searched but have not found any info on this loading problem. I assume its associated with my Blackmagic card. I have an i7 4770, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650. 32gigs of ram. Blackmagic driver v11.6 with the mini monitor and Adobe 14.3.2. Windows 10 v2004. I have had more problems with Adobe over the past year than ever before. I already done all the uninstall and reinstall of Adobe and Blackmagic and that option doesnt work and doesnt fix the problem

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you reached out to Blackmagic?  I had a problem yesterday with an intensitypro shuttle and sent them an email and got a reply almost immediately.  Also, if the problem started with PP14.3.2, have you tried reverting to an earlier version?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 1
UCTV LATEST
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Havent tried BM support yet. Cant really remeber what version it started. I know I did upgarde Windows 10 v1909 to v2004 and it has been prety bad so it could be associated with that. I will reach out to BM and see if they have a solution. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0