• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bottom Right Blue Bar freezing when opening a project

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried since yesterday to fix this problem. I can't find much on Google. I am editing off of a SSD. When I try to open my project, the files start loading but the blue bar gets stuck with 514 files remaining. I've tried deleting the cache but that didn't work. I'm out of ideas. I was wondering if anyone here could help? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and system properties.

Have you made any changes since the project was loading successfully?

You might try creating a new project and importing the previous project. 

It's possible a media file has gotten corrupted.  You could move the media files to another location and then launch premiere and load the project and "offline all,"  Then gradually relink the clips until you find the problem. 

Answer the questions and try my suggestions.  If the suggestions don't help, post back and we'll figure out how to proceed.  I'm sure we can figure out how to work around this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines