Highlighted

BRAW clips not importing

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem: importing BRAW clips into premiere not working (they play and import in Resolve).

PPro 14.4.0

iMac Pro: 10.15.7

Braw plugin from BM" 1.8.1

Any solutions or anyone else running into this?

Found the issue and the solution with some help from @R Neil Haugen There was no medicacore plugin folder for the BRAW plugin from Blackmagic initially. I added the free Autokroma studio and it created that folder. then I uninstalled the autokroma (I had paid for V1 but not v2 yet). Then reinstalled Blackmagic RAW plugin 2.0 and it populated that folder and now everything shows up fine!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

BRAW clips not importing

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem: importing BRAW clips into premiere not working (they play and import in Resolve).

PPro 14.4.0

iMac Pro: 10.15.7

Braw plugin from BM" 1.8.1

Any solutions or anyone else running into this?

Found the issue and the solution with some help from @R Neil Haugen There was no medicacore plugin folder for the BRAW plugin from Blackmagic initially. I added the free Autokroma studio and it created that folder. then I uninstalled the autokroma (I had paid for V1 but not v2 yet). Then reinstalled Blackmagic RAW plugin 2.0 and it populated that folder and now everything shows up fine!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only suggestion I have is to make sure it's properly installed in the right folder. That BM free plugin is worth what you're paying for it ... about zip in my experience. It often doesn't install correctly and you may need to manually move the files to the right spot. Check with BM support as to where the files need to be.

I gave up and bought the Autokroma BRAW Studio plugins. They work ... they give you options for presets and such ... and did I mention, they just work?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. I'll check on that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting this, it's very useful data to add to the discussion!

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @spidervideo,

Thanks for your feedback about your issue !

Just for your information, you can continue to use the new versions of BRAW Studio with your license bought for V1. 

You will have all features you had before and even more ! 

Just some new features like the Source Settings in our BRAW Studio Panel will be in trial.

You can find all the information about using BRAW Studio V2 and the licensing change here :

https://www.autokroma.com/blog/BRAW-Studio-V2-How-To-Upgrade-Source-Settings-Panel/

Best

Nicolas from Autokroma

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0