Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Braw Colour correction

Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Autokroma Braw plugin V.2.2.1

I shoot with my BMPCC4K camera UHD at 50 fps, this is the best setting to match my other cameras.

My 'grading' monitor is connected via a BMD Studio 4K interface using HDMI and Premiere's Transmit option. This interface will only go to 30fps at 4K.

My normal timelines are 1920x1080 50fps and this works fine but when I go to the Autokroma Braw master tab to change the clips raw settings the external program monitor goes blank. It seems that when in the Raw editing mode Premiere outputs the source monitor to 'transmit' and as the clips are 50fps there is no op from the BM 4K card. There are now many video formats, including the BM 12k, that don't have a way to display at full resolution and framerates so what will the source monitor output to transmit when viewing these files?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be something that @autokroma might be able to answer here.

Nicholas would certainly give quick support over on the Autokroma site also. I've found them very responsive.

Also, which BM device are you using? And have you checked to see if there's an update for that hardware?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes drivers up to date, Autokroma suggested I tried the BM forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm gonna be adding a BM output device soon ... which one are you using?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got the Decklink Studio 4K but, as I have found, if you want more than 30fps you need the 4K Extreme or the 8K pro which looks like it is SDI only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines