Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BRAW files after Camera update 7.3 for BMPCC Series

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing an issue reading Braw files from my BMPCC 6K Pro which has been updated to Firmware 7.3.  When importing to Premiere Pro or playing them back on my Mac it works fine, but when trying to import or read the files on my windows machine they don't playback or import to Premiere Pro.  Interestingly this problem does not occur on my BMPCC 6K that has not been updated to 7.3 yet.  

I've tried importing them from cards that have been formatted to both OSX and EXFAT and the problem persists.

Is anyone else having this problem, and or have you solved it?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi louisk30782690,

Sorry about the poor experience. Are you getting any error codes/messages when you are trying to import the BRAW files on Windows? Also, let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using & the version of the Blackmagic RAW plugin installed on the system.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines