• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BRAW keeps Crashing Premiere Pro CC 2020

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BRAW Files seem to keep crashing preimere causeing me to force quit.  Upgraded OS to Catalina and CC to 2020 and it seems to work for a bit then spinning wheel and crash.  Reset plugins and preferences and still crashes.  Any ideas? 

Machine:

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)

4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

40 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro 580 8 GB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues exactly!

Someone please fix or at least provide a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the latest BlackMagic plugin, 1.5.2? I'm not having any issues with that.

Although I prefer the Autokroma plugin as that allows me to create presets. And also works for me without issues.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'm on the 1.5.2 and its a bit better but still not stable at all. I will have to look into autokroma, I have heard great things about it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Autokroma and make sure you delete the BM ones or it will not work. Very stable in 2020 release

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely un-installed all BM RAW applications and purchased Autokroma. Seems to be working great now! Might be able to actually hit my deadlines now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd been working in both to test them ... but as of around 1.5.2, the BM plugin takes blocking control within Premiere. Total BM move that ... ah well. The 1.5.0 BM plugin could simply be disabled in the MasterClip tab and allow the Autokroma plugin to work. Not so with 1.5.2.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Niel, what does this mean exactly? With 1.5.2, we can't possibly disable it for Autokroma to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to completely remove the BM BRAW plugin from your computer. Then you can work with the Autokroma plugin.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines