Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bring playhead to beginning on Mac bluetooth keyboard

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

Is there a way to bring the playhead to the beginning or the end using the Mac bluetooth keyboard?

On the wired keyboard, I could use the home and end keys to do so, but on the bluetooth keyboard, it's missing those keys. Thank you everyone's help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fn + Left Arrow = Home

Fn + Right Arrow = End

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hold the "fn" key and hit your right arrow key to advance to the end of you sequence. Hold the "fn" key and hit your left arrow key to advance to the start of your sequence.

Another option would be to use the open up your Keyboard Shortcuts and make your own short cut that suits your needs. You can even create different custom shortcut settings for different keyboards depending on your needs and switch between them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! I often don't set my own shortcuts because I like to keep the default shortcuts in my muscle memory for when I move to a different work station / environment. Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer I needed. Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also define your own shortcut. Go to Preferences -> Keyboard Shortcuts. Type "go to sequence-clip start" in the search field under the left side of the on-screen keyboard. Then click to the right of it in the "Shortcut" column and press the key you want to make a shortcut for it.

Here's a screen shot:

PremiereKeyboardShortcutAdd.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines