I am facing a problem with Premiere Pro while trying to Export or even Render some Braw Footage...
I am attaching the message I have from Premiere Pro while trying to render BRaw footage. I have the same message when exporting the media. I have tried changing the render mode, using Mercury Playback Only, and Mercury GPU Acceleration. Nothing solves the problem. Still the same problem.
I have tried deleting all the media cache, but still won't work.
I really need to export my project so please let me know if you guys have found a solution.
I am currently running premiere pro version 14.5 I think, and updating right now to 15.1 at this moment see if it changes anything...
Which plugin are you using ? (The Blackmagic free plugin or the Autokroma Plugin ?)
If you are using the BMD plugin, you could try to export into another Codec to see if it solves the problem. If not, you could try to test with the Autokroma plugin (you can download it, stay in TRIAL without paying, test if the render works and if it works then you will need to buy a license to get rid of the TRIAL frames).
I have the BM free plugin. I haven't find the solution yet, I tend to shoot in Prores now everytime that I'm shooting on Blackmagic. Otherwise if I need to do an export, I create an xml file that I import on DaVinci, and then export the project. It's annoying but it works. 🙂
I see, it's annoying indeed, especially because XML doesn't work with premiere pro effects or if you change time remapping for instance ...
If you try with BRAW files a new time and prefer to stay with the free BMD plugin, I forgot to tell you that you should try to update your this plugin to the latest version (officially 2.0 for now) and also try their latest Beta version (2.1.beta4 for now).