Highlighted

Bug Issue - Canon C300 MK III Footage and Premiere 14.3.2

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running into a bizarre issue where Premiere (version 14.3.2 running on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6) refuses to import 4k 59.94P MXF footage shot on a new Canon C300 MK III. When I drag the card's footage folder into Premiere it imports the folder but not the footage and I end up with an empty bin in Premiere. If the footage folder has a mix of 23.976 footage and 59.98 footage, it will only import the 23.976 clips but not the 59.98 clips. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bug Issue - Canon C300 MK III Footage and Premiere 14.3.2

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running into a bizarre issue where Premiere (version 14.3.2 running on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6) refuses to import 4k 59.94P MXF footage shot on a new Canon C300 MK III. When I drag the card's footage folder into Premiere it imports the folder but not the footage and I end up with an empty bin in Premiere. If the footage folder has a mix of 23.976 footage and 59.98 footage, it will only import the 23.976 clips but not the 59.98 clips. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using the media browser or the import command?   Just guessing but worth a shot.   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0