Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug: Nested Sequence = Timeline Freeze / Invisible Clip Extension

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I just ran into a bug, that I know from months back and also found in another thread.

Once you work with a nested Sequence and Effects / Keyframing, weird timeline freezes seem to be common and also you won`t see clip extensions while dragging anymore.

SO - Why even offering a nested seuqence option and other more or less working features for a monthly payment? Seriously, I only work with Premiere, because they somehow made it into the corporate world... Privately I go for options, that actually hold their promises and don`t waste my time!

fix it or let it go - or make it all open source, where no one cares... or wait - actually people do take care then!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using. In case you are using the latest version, would you mind installing the previous version of Premiere Pro to check if it's working properly in that?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen weird things with nested clips: I just deleted the audio from the nest and Premiere behaves as it should again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me... Please Adobe fix this, I'm not paying your apps for bugs everywhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are looking into this.
This is likely related to audio waveform drawing.  Please try one of followings to workaround this issue.
- Disable the waveform drawing in timeline (at the timeline wrench icon > disable "Show Audio Waveform").
- Render Audio (Sequence menu > Render Audio)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines