Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG Premiere: Any Imported Video is "Messed Up"

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm having this issue, out of the blue (everything was working fine until a few days ago): every kind (tried several types) of video I import is not imported properly, like in image example below. Even after I export the video the issue persists. I can play just fine such video on VLC (so the issue is in Premiere).

I already tried to uninstall and re-install, purge the cache, reset the preferences but nothing helped.

I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro CC v12.0 on Windows 10.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to 2018.1.0 and or update (reinstall) videodriver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann,

thanks for your answer. I tried to follow both your advice but the issue still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues which started coming across only after updating to the latest version (12.1.0). A number of bugs seem to appear everytime I launch Premiere, and regardless of restarting the system or reinstalling the software altogether.

The bugs found are as follows:

- project splash screen does not display recent projects and side buttons do not respond to clicking them

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 11.21.14.png

- upon playback of a loaded project timeline no sound will play unless a track is muted and then unmuted

- clips glitch out in the same manner as @valeriob28655130 reported, particularly when the clip in question is overlaid on top of another clip and then trimmed or adjusted along the timeline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ValerioB,

Still having this issue? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a issue even crazier then this. All footage is static. Even when exported the video is static. When I close the program and open a new project it is static. All the footage is perfect outside of premiere pro. Screenshot (40).png

Please help!

I attached an image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solution has been given many times; update gpu driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the exact same issues - how is this fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several things discussed in this thread so I don't have a clue what issues you're having, please provide a decently detailed explanation.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines