• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug - Version 15.1 & 15.2 - Audio cuts out randomly after export

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't matter if I export in premiere pro/use media encoder, whenever I view the exported video, there's a chance that the audio will have been cut out randomly in certain places (it's always different places too, never the same), however when playing back the sequence before exporting in premiere pro the audio is perfectly fine. I've reverted back to version 15.0 and everything works perfectly, so I'm pretty sure this is a bug and nothing to do my end since I've only encountered this problem after updating.

I tried submitting this here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

but it wouldn't let me sign in for some reaseon (I tried at least 3 times).

some info:

I was using H.264 format

CPU: Intel i7-6850K

GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti

RAM: 32GB

Apologies in advance, I just wanted to make this known.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HsienKola,

We're sorry about the poor experience. In which app were you previewing the exported media? Also, have you tried importing the exported media in Premiere Pro (15.1/15.2) to see if it's playing properly in Premiere Pro?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both windows media player + films & TV, the audio was cut out in the same places.

I also tried importing into premiere pro to compare and the audio "cut" was still there in the exported video but not the sequence before exporting. This happened in both 15.1 & 15.2.

I also cleared/deleted my media cache and held Shift+Alt while opening premiere pro and the issue remained. Only reverting back to 15.0 fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just jumping on this thread I say I'm having the same problem-- wondering if you've found a solution?

Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an amateur at this, but my problem is pretty similar so I thought I should try and piggyback on this issue. I have no problems in Premiere Pro 14.9, but using all version of 15, currently 15.2, my exported videos (h.264) drop audio when playing back in Quicktime if I scroll to a different position with the slider or sometimes the audio plays but way out of sync with the video. It usually plays normally if I just play the video from the beginning and don't scroll (or scrub or whatever the proper term is). It also plays normally in Elmedia video player which I do not normally use, I just installed it as a test. It also works normally in DVD Maker Pro-DVD creator burn which I use frequently. The Quicktime version is 10.5. I am using an iMac running macOS version 11.3 (Big Sur). I don't understand all the specs, but I can copy and paste them here. iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019), Processor 3 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5, Memory 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Graphics Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB, Radeon Pro 560X: Chipset Model: Radeon Pro 560X, Type: GPU, Bus: PCIe, PCIe Lane Width: x8, VRAM (Total): 4 GB, Vendor: AMD (0x1002), Device ID: 0x67ef, Revision ID: 0x00c2, ROM Revision: 113-C981AA-042, VBIOS Version: 113-C9819A1X-009, EFI Driver Version: 01.B1.042, Metal Family: Supported, Metal GPUFamily macOS 2, Displays: iMac: Display Type: Built-In Retina LCD, Resolution: 4096 x 2304 Retina, Framebuffer Depth: 30-Bit Color (ARGB2101010), Main Display: Yes, Mirror: Off, Online: Yes, Automatically Adjust Brightness: Yes, Connection Type: Internal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this issue, Any fixes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue for me since 4 or 5 days, in Premiere Pro 15.2.0, on an iMac Pro 2017 :

when I export my video with the H264 codec, the video stops on the last few seconds, alros that the APR422 codec works without problem.

Warning: I noticed that this problem only occurs on relatively short videos (<3 minutes, approximately).

If I export my 1 minute 30 video, the problem occurs, but if I duplicate my video several times in a row on the timeline, I end up having a duration of 5 minutes, the problem does not appear.

For those who have this problem, do you confirm that this only happens on short videos, or is it just luck?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines