• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug with "add hold frame" and nests

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have a nest over the hold frame of another nest, the nest with the hold frame disappears.

Of course I could just use the screen capture tool but I really would just like for the functionallity of the program to work too.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find the frame hold problematic and use the "export frame" option which can be mapped to the icons below the source or program monitor.  You can set it to automatically import the exported file to your project...  I suppose I could dig in to the functionality of the frame hold options, but "export frame" works without any complications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My only problem is that if I have effects on that clip it's another step to copy and paste the attributes all over again with waistes time the more I do it.

Frame hold acts like a split wich allows for the existing effects to continue onto the frame after the hold is applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines