• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Built new PC, got new Adobe apps, synchronize clips by audio won't work.

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been subscribed to Adobe CC for about five years and I've always used the audio synchronize feature. I was using an older PC w/ Win 8.1 and not the most up-to-date Premiere because of the OS. Last week I built a new PC w/ Win 10 Pro and got all the current apps, but it won't sync my stuff for some reason. I use the cameras onboard audio to sync the audio recorded on a tascam externally. Currently I'm using the old rig to match the files before transferring the project file to the new rig. Hoping I can fix it on the new machine. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

TOPICS
Audio , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd need to give more details. Are you trying to 'merge clips', or use the multicam process?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I drop the video (and accompanying on camera audio) onto the timeline, then drag the audio clip (from tascam recorder) under the video/audio, then highlight the clips, right click, synchronize, and select sync by audio. On old machine it works like a miracle. New machine either A) goes thru the steps and says a match could not be found or B) goes thru the steps and doesn't move the clips at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines