Bulk Changing Sequence Frame Size Premiere pro 2020/2021

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Part of my work is editing down a podcast and making 1 minute long clips, when I'm done cutting the clips I copy-paste them one by one into sequences, here's where the annoying process comes in, every time when I'm done cutting I have to copy all the 1920x1080 clip sequences and make them all individually 1080x1920 & one set that will be 1000x1000. Sometimes i work with up to 40 clips and changing all of them manually can take 20min+. 

So my question, is there any way to bulk change sequence Frame Size in premiere? Or does anyone have any suggestions that could make my workflow better/faster?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Editing, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try nesting, duplicate the nest, and then change the size of the nest.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would this work since all the clips are in separate timelines, for me to nest them I would need to put all of them into one timeline which seems weird. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can change one, copy the clip and then change all the others by control clicking and choosing "paste attributes."  Not exactly what you are asking for but should greatly reduce the time it takes...  and you could put them all in one sequence and then select all of them and "paste attributes" and then put each of them in their own sequence...  Makes sense?  If it's not clear post back and I'll try and go in to ore detail

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines