• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bundle 2 mono tracks into 1 stereo track ?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've been reading and trying for a whole while now but havent figured out the following ...

How do I bundle two mono tracks into one stereo track?

My camera records eight seperate mono tracks. I want to combine two of them to one stereo track - without having to export, without having to use a second program or so ... I'm very sure this basic function of footage interpretation exist, but I couldnt find it. 

Background: I'm recording MS Stereo. The encoding plug-in that I use (Voxengo MSED) apperantly only works with mid and side channel combined in one stereo track. So I need to take that step first.

If anyone could help, I'd highly appreciate!

Thanks!

Jonas

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right click a clip in a bin or the project window and select > Modify > Audio Channels and you can set the first two channels to stereo rather than dual mono ...

but I'm not sure this is going to do what you want.

These changes in Premiere Pro won't affect the original clips - anything editied or interpreted inside of Premiere Pro is 'non-destructive' i.e. changes like these are just within the app and affect how the clips are treated while editing in Premiere Pro not the actual clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Easy as that, thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines