• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burning Blu Ray DVD in Premier Pro CC 2020

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I render a sequence to a file .mpeg2 Blu Ray in Premier Pro CC 2020 it creates 2 files.   How do I burn those 2 files on a blu ray DVD so it plays in a Blu Ray player correctly.  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

You buy authoring software and import the 2 files into the authoring program, which will properly combine the files

Adobe no longer sells CS6, so does not have a program to author a disc with PPro output

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You buy authoring software and import the 2 files into the authoring program, which will properly combine the files

Adobe no longer sells CS6, so does not have a program to author a disc with PPro output

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do NOT know if these will author a blu ray

Encore alternative http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/taw6.html
Also https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/dvd-architect/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both do author Blu-rays but DVD Architect has problems with H.264 so using MPEG2 is a must.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.  I'll look into this software.  After paying what I did for Adobe I thought I was just missing something.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The DVD Architect link appears not to be valid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encore came bundled with Premiere Pro CS6

When Adobe moved to subscription programs Encore was not carried forward due to the 3rd party disc writing modules in the program being withdrawn by the (new) owner of the modules

For reasons known only to Adobe, the decision was made not to write a new program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines