• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Button editor not working v14.5

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Pr V14.5 and i'm currently unable to add buttons to the Transport Controls. I can drag buttons out but can't drag any buttons in.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working for me. I vaguely recall having trouble with this in the past, but it was because I wasn't clicking the OK button. But it works either way now...

Posting a screenshot might help.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... I posted the video as premiere pro 2021 (Don't know why) But there it is, I have to undock the pannels to be able to drag buttons in. I hope the video is clear enough. Thanks for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oddly when I undocked the program/source pannels I was able to drag buttons in. If I remember, previously this wasn't the normal behavior. Am I right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines