Highlighted

Button editor not working v14.5

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Pr V14.5 and i'm currently unable to add buttons to the Transport Controls. I can drag buttons out but can't drag any buttons in.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Button editor not working v14.5

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Pr V14.5 and i'm currently unable to add buttons to the Transport Controls. I can drag buttons out but can't drag any buttons in.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working for me. I vaguely recall having trouble with this in the past, but it was because I wasn't clicking the OK button. But it works either way now...

Posting a screenshot might help.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... I posted the video as premiere pro 2021 (Don't know why) But there it is, I have to undock the pannels to be able to drag buttons in. I hope the video is clear enough. Thanks for your time!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oddly when I undocked the program/source pannels I was able to drag buttons in. If I remember, previously this wasn't the normal behavior. Am I right?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 2