• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying Adobe Software

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to video editing and I  am looking for a software that will help me for my small project. I wanted to add pop up text then it will shrink then goes to the side on my videos or the text will end up on top of an item or an object just the youtube video that I attached here. Hopefully you will help me and provide me a tutorial for one of your adobe products. Here is the link. Please and thank you in advance.

https://youtu.be/wMBo9jMBws0

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not watch the whole video. What I seen in the first two minutes can be done using Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the best product for the text animation you want in this video is adobe premiere cause they are simple and you can do it easily in premiere especially the ones that you want (when she mentioned the ingredients)

you put cross dissolve on the text layer(from two sides) and you animate it with keyframes in the effect controls using the scale effect and the position and this could be done using other adobe products also especially after effects but if you're new to editing .. premiere is the option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are new to video editing I would not start with Premiere Pro but rather with Premiere Elements.

Sure you can do all that stuff shown in the video but first you need to learn the program and Pro has a steep learning curve.

Elements on the other hand is not so difficult to learn and has a lot of effects etc baked-in which in Pro you have to make yourself first.

https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements.html

Elements has a perpetual licence, Premiere Pro is only by subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines