Highlighted

Buying Premier Pro without subscription

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in an environment where I don't have internet for the CC version and DO not want the commitment of the extremely expensive subscription service that ADOBE want people to use.

Where can I buy this program (even if its a little older) on the old school method of a DVD / CD with activation key with no further requirement to maintain a internet connection on the PC that the program will be used on.

Community Beginner
Correct answer by DRD180 | Community Beginner

Problem solved,

Cyber link provided the exact information and programs in a single payment with no further payments and from what I see, is only slightly less powerful than the much more expensive ADOBE product.

Thanks everyone for your help

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Buying Premier Pro without subscription

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in an environment where I don't have internet for the CC version and DO not want the commitment of the extremely expensive subscription service that ADOBE want people to use.

Where can I buy this program (even if its a little older) on the old school method of a DVD / CD with activation key with no further requirement to maintain a internet connection on the PC that the program will be used on.

Community Beginner
Correct answer by DRD180 | Community Beginner

Problem solved,

Cyber link provided the exact information and programs in a single payment with no further payments and from what I see, is only slightly less powerful than the much more expensive ADOBE product.

Thanks everyone for your help

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search for "Adobe Premiere Pro CS6."

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2017 2
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4+ years old so not likely to find in a box at a retailer

Link to buy CS6 via telephone http://www.adobe.com/products/cs6.html read all the way to the bottom

According to what I read in a forum message, Mac newer than 10.7 must subscribe to the Cloud instead of CS6... and someone with Win10 must also subscribe to the Cloud since CS6 is not compatible (meaning the sales person will ask your operating system and will not sell you CS6 if it won't run on your computer... I don't know if that means only Win7 and you may not buy if you have Win8)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS6 and Win10 and works great.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2017 2
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is good to hear. Please how can I get CS6 to use on my windows 10?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is not sold today... BEWARE of buying on ebay or other auctions sites, there are many real looking fakes that contain malware to steal your information and send it to hackers who will clean out your bank account

This will run on Win10 - Elements http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search in ADOBE for CS6 only provided tutorials and help files.

CS6                   

Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Help (PDF)

Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 video tutorials

CS5/CS5.5                   

Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 & CS5.5 Help (PDF)

Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 &CS5.5 video tutorials

Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 & CS5.5 Troubleshooting (PDF)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, this is all common knowledge, I just need a DIRECT answer to the question

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2017 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John's post gave you your answer:

Let’s be honest: Some software upgrades are necessary, and others are just nice to have. Upgrading from Creative Suite 6 to Adobe Creative Cloud falls into the first category: It’s essential.

CS6 is almost four years old, and Adobe has no plans to update it. Ever. In contrast, Creative Cloud features all the latest creative software, including more than 500 features that have been added since 2012. Want the latest version of Photoshop or Illustrator? You need to join to Creative Cloud.

Yes, you can still buy CS6 products by calling an Adobe call center, but why would you? The features in Creative Cloud will take your creativity further, with more ways to create, collaborate, and share.  To purchase by phone, call 800-585-0774.

I do believe that is still possible, give it a try.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil, thanks

ADOBE still think everyone in every country has easy access to the internet, the cloud is useless in the middle of a desert or in the middle of the Indian ocean at the current cost of satellite communications.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2017 1
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point in time, I do believe that CS6 would be a waste of money.  I believe you can solve the Internet issue, but for the same cost as CS6, you can get the subscription for 3+ years.

If you really just don't want to go down this road, you're better off using the free version of Resolve and Fusion than buying CS6.  Hitfilm would also be a better deal, where the current version is a one time $400.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim, thanks, will look at this option

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2017 0