Highlighted

Camera Angle & Camera Label NOT in Metadata Panel

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Premiere for 5 years now and been used to using the Metadata Panel to change the Camera Angle or Camera Label of multiple clips when they're all selected in the Project Panel.  Yesterday, I needed this function for the first time in PP 14.3.2.  It's the first time I've tried to use it at all in PP 14 and both options just aren't there.

They used to be found unfer the Dynamic Media heading but I can't find either option to then change the CA or CL of multiple clips using the Metadata Panel.

Have those options been removed?  They still exist as column headings in Metadata Display in the Project Panel so my guess is they're still around?  The only issue is I can't modify the CL or CA of multiple clips purely in the Project Panel so it takes a lot of time to select each clip individually to alter the field (something I have done but didn't enjoy doing).

Any help you could give me locating the CA and CL fields in the Metadata Panel would be much appreciated!

Just found the solution myself after an annoying 30 minutes.

Even though I have 'Camera Angle' selected within my metadata in my project panel. 'Camera Angle' is NOT selected within my Metadata panel. I didn't realise they were independant of each other.

With the metadata window open click on the 3 dashes next to the Metadata heading. 

Click Metadata Display.

Select 'Camera Angle' and it'll appear within your metadata properties.

Annoying but solved.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Angle & Camera Label NOT in Metadata Panel

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Premiere for 5 years now and been used to using the Metadata Panel to change the Camera Angle or Camera Label of multiple clips when they're all selected in the Project Panel.  Yesterday, I needed this function for the first time in PP 14.3.2.  It's the first time I've tried to use it at all in PP 14 and both options just aren't there.

They used to be found unfer the Dynamic Media heading but I can't find either option to then change the CA or CL of multiple clips using the Metadata Panel.

Have those options been removed?  They still exist as column headings in Metadata Display in the Project Panel so my guess is they're still around?  The only issue is I can't modify the CL or CA of multiple clips purely in the Project Panel so it takes a lot of time to select each clip individually to alter the field (something I have done but didn't enjoy doing).

Any help you could give me locating the CA and CL fields in the Metadata Panel would be much appreciated!

Even though I have 'Camera Angle' selected within my metadata in my project panel. 'Camera Angle' is NOT selected within my Metadata panel. I didn't realise they were independant of each other.

With the metadata window open click on the 3 dashes next to the Metadata heading. 

Click Metadata Display.

Annoying but solved.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click Metadata Display.

Annoying but solved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Shaun! 

Gah that's annoying! It's such a simple solution but one I overlooked for days because it's never been necessary for me to adjust display settings within the Metadata Panel before. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0