Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera clip looks black in multicamera

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have three camera angles of an interview that are in multicam. At some point in the video, multicamera goes black for one of the camera angles for no known reason. In the angle which appears black, I am missing a little chunk of video in the middle but then the video starts up again. But when it starts up again, it doesn't appear on multicam. In fact, no matter what clip I drop in after the break in the video, it will not appear in multicam.

When I initially created this multicam sequence, I took the clips I wanted in each camera angle and created 3 different sequences. Then I selected the 3 sequences (each with a different camera angle) and created a multicam sequence, essentially pulling the three sequences into the multicam so they all play at once.

There is also a red line that appears in the initial sequence being pulled into the multicam. The red line begins again at the start of the second video in the sequence. However, it does not appear after the first video chunk in the multicam sequence.

There is no difference in the settings from the first and second video clips in the sequence which has the issue.

Here is what it looks like in multicam when the camera is clearly blacked out after the cut:

Untitled-1.jpg

Here is what it looks like before the cut when everything appears to be working fine:

Untitled-2.jpg

Here is the video within the sequence where you can see the cut but yet the video works fine in the timeline sequence:

Untitled-3.jpg

Help is much appreciated!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Your methodology is...odd.  Try this:

Manual Multi-Camera Method

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this before but only in versions before CC2019. Would you tell me which version of Premiere you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the reply! I am using Premiere Pro CC 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you are looking at a gap as shown in the 3rd screenshot.

Looks to me there is no image at 10:21:18.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply and trying to help me! Sadly, No matter where I put the toggle, it looks black after the first chunk of the clip ends. Here is an example:Untitled-4.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your methodology is...odd.  Try this:

Manual Multi-Camera Method

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMGGGGGG I USED UR METHOD AND IT FINALLY WORKED THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines