Highlighted

Can Adobe Premier Pro be used for audio/video files transcription?

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone, 

I was looking to transcribe my audio and video recordings. A colleague recommended that Adobe Premiere Pro has a functionality that allows me to do exactly that. Does any one have the experience of using Adobe Premier Pro to transcribe audio or video recording? How did you go about this doing so? It is automatic once I have purchase Premier Pro, or do I need need additional plug-in? 

TOPICS
Audio, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can Adobe Premier Pro be used for audio/video files transcription?

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone, 

I was looking to transcribe my audio and video recordings. A colleague recommended that Adobe Premiere Pro has a functionality that allows me to do exactly that. Does any one have the experience of using Adobe Premier Pro to transcribe audio or video recording? How did you go about this doing so? It is automatic once I have purchase Premier Pro, or do I need need additional plug-in? 

TOPICS
Audio, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere used to have speech analysis but that has long gone. Did not work as expected.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning: It seems Adobe added a new 'transcription' feature that does speech to text, please see this video, it's in a beta version, but worth trying. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsLjVVs7SX4

In this Adobe Premiere Pro update video you're learning about the latest innovation to the captioning workflow in Premiere Pro. Sign up for the Speech to Tex...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet in beta but comming soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0