• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone tell me what this effect is?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this video on HUDL and it is sports and has highlights that look simple and yet dynamic. Is it possible to do this in Premiere? If so, what is the feature called? Are there templates. 

I'm not a Premeire expert so I needs just basic suggestion. 

Thanks. Jim

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like a draw-on sort of thing. I've seen that done in AfterEffects, maybe there's a plugin that could do it in PrPro. Don't know what it would be though.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Neil. I don't know enough about PR Pro. Hoping someone can share a plug in or link for such. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some things look simple...............

This is a job for Ae. Kind of drawing with a wiggle.

Not something you can do in PPr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The wiggle graphic is a pretty simple animation. You could make in Photoshop, export pngs and assemble them in a PP sequence to drop in where you want...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the tip. Also, can you tell me what is this treatment in the lower left called? It animates in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a "lower third" graphic ... named because this type of information panel is always down in the lower third of the image to typically avoid covering especially faces.

You can find a selection of those in Premiere Pro in the Browse tab of the Essential Graphics Panel.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines