Highlighted

Can I create GIFs from different parts of video?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have a task and I have an idea to automate it. I often have to take screenshots from videos, and now the leading projects demand that these are not pictures, but animations, I started trying to implement this, but it turned out to be a very long process.
Tell me, here I have a project, and I need to add animations from UI of service that promote, I decided that I will download a video from YouTube, and I will determine the points from where I want to make animations and the Premiere Pro will save me the result, is it real? And how I can do this?

TOPICS
Editing, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I create GIFs from different parts of video?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have a task and I have an idea to automate it. I often have to take screenshots from videos, and now the leading projects demand that these are not pictures, but animations, I started trying to implement this, but it turned out to be a very long process.
Tell me, here I have a project, and I need to add animations from UI of service that promote, I decided that I will download a video from YouTube, and I will determine the points from where I want to make animations and the Premiere Pro will save me the result, is it real? And how I can do this?

TOPICS
Editing, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?