• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I Delete "dvaaudiofilterscan" From Mac?

Participant ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Macbook that won't shut down after Premiere has been opened because it keeps saying that "dvaaudiofilterscan" is still open. I have to use Activity Monitor to force it to shut down, just to be able to turn off the computer.

Will it cause a lot of trouble if I delete "dvaaudiofilterscan"?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I saw that, thanks. It did not provide a definitive answer as to whether or not it is okay to delete the file. It looks like users have been expecting a solution or a fix for some time now.

I have deleted it, but I don't know if this will be re-installed on an update. Or if the deletion will break Premiere somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would definitely like to know anything about this obnoxious program and what it does...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your results so others may benefit from your experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue on a brand new iMac with factory installed OS Catalina that I am just setting up today. It would be nice if the powers-that-be at Adobe could come up with an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines