• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I host audio on CC, then import it to my timeline using Libraries or Essential Sound?

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I maintain a Shared Library in Creative Cloud containing MOGRTs that I constantly update and re-organize for my team. I'd love to do something similar with custom audio effects, so my teammates can easily work with WAV files I maintain directly to their Premiere sequences. Is this possible?

I uploaded my sounds to a CC Library, and they appear in Premiere but I can't drag them into my timeline. I like the way the Essential Sounds panel lets me work with sounds on Adobe Stock... is there a way I can sync a Creative Cloud Library to that window, so my teammates can browse my custom sound library instead of browsing Adobe Stock? 

I'd use something like Productions to collaborate with my team and share my custom audio library, but unfortunately we're all working remotely and can't access a shared local storage. Pulling those sounds from a Shared Library or another access point on Creative Cloud would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might be able to do this from a dropbox/wetransfer sort of 'file system' for your audio files.

Team Projects is the style typically more used for 'remote collaboration' work, btw. Productions is more designed for shared storage.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines