• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i reattach audio files that correspond to my clips if i deleted the tracks?

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to reattatch the scratch audio from my camera if i deleted the audio tracks on my timeline and have made alot of adjustments etc.?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm inserting your photo inline so that everyone doesn't need to download your PNG to see what you mean. So in your example, that green audio track - did you delete it and want it back? Or did you delete it and want the camera's raw audio synced to the video again? 

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 3.54.27 PM.png

If you're just trying to get that green audio track back, then I would suggest looking at your auto-saved projects and copy/paste it from an auto-saved version back onto your working version. This might also work if you happened to have another previous audio clip there that you want back.

If it's original, unedited audio that you're trying to sync up to video, a log of times what I do is place a marker on the clip, which will also place a marker on the audio since it's the same file. Then you just align the marker on the audio and video.

Does this answer your question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines