Highlighted

can I remove checks from items in Window dropdown menu

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to open markers to see the notes I have added to the markers in my project panel by going to "Window>Marker" but when I do this the maker label at the top next to effects opens but no notes or markers show up. I did notice that when the dropdown box opened up markers were already checked along with other items like media browser. Is there a way to uncheck items on this dropdown menu?

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can I remove checks from items in Window dropdown menu

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to open markers to see the notes I have added to the markers in my project panel by going to "Window>Marker" but when I do this the maker label at the top next to effects opens but no notes or markers show up. I did notice that when the dropdown box opened up markers were already checked along with other items like media browser. Is there a way to uncheck items on this dropdown menu?

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That already checked means the Markers panel is already open in your workspace.

It would be in a panel somewhere, just out of sight as there are more panels within that panel group than can be seen, so you need to scroll that panel group.

Typically, the Markers panel is in the same panel group that has the Project, Media Browser, and a couple others, down in the lower left corner. There's a little double-arrow pointed sideways at the top of any panel group that has panels not currently in view. click on it to scroll.

The "checked" things on the "Window" menu are for opened panels. If you close a panel in the workspace, it becomes unchecked. So you can open a closed panel from that menu, but you cannot close a panel from that menu.

Neil

PanelGroup Scroll Tool.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines