Highlighted

Can i run 2 instances at the same time?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I intend to create a single powerful machine for me and my partner to work off the same time from the same physical machine.  I will be allowing 2 people to sign in at same time.  2 video cards, and something like aster.

we will both be logged into the machine at the same time, and want to know if we both can have premier pro open at the same time to work on different video segments?

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can i run 2 instances at the same time?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I intend to create a single powerful machine for me and my partner to work off the same time from the same physical machine.  I will be allowing 2 people to sign in at same time.  2 video cards, and something like aster.

we will both be logged into the machine at the same time, and want to know if we both can have premier pro open at the same time to work on different video segments?

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think that would work. Typically you would work on separate machines using say a stored common storage like an NAS/SAN system. And work in either the Team Projects or Production modes of Premiere, rather than using the typical or stand-alone project file.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 1
Alex5E96 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, trying to keep costs down and buy 1 very high end machine, as opposed to 2 with us being in the same room lol

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0