Highlighted

Can I split clips into several equal parts?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I want to split my slips in a film I'm making into equal parts. I want each one to be split every second, so that, for example, a 5-second clip becomes 5 1-second clips. Can I do this or do I have to manually split them using the scrubber?

I have Premiere Pro CC 2019 and I use it on a MacBook pro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I split clips into several equal parts?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I want to split my slips in a film I'm making into equal parts. I want each one to be split every second, so that, for example, a 5-second clip becomes 5 1-second clips. Can I do this or do I have to manually split them using the scrubber?

I have Premiere Pro CC 2019 and I use it on a MacBook pro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2018 1
Guide ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't there is a automatic function yet to do that. The time in timeline gives info on min, seconds, frames, and it shouldn't be too hard to just cut every SECOND or whatever. I guess you could put in a feature request for that ??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the main reason for doing that ? as Rodney said this feature is not here yet, but maybe we can help

with other ideas if we get what exactly you are trying to achieve?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. In my case I have to split the clip in 2:20 min each, that is the maximum por twitter video.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0