Can i use premierepro v.2019 and v.2020 at the sametime?

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would like to use 2020 version. but, ingest system set 2019version, beacause of many problem.

in one computer, Can i use premierepro v.2019 and v.2020 at the sametime? 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can i use premierepro v.2019 and v.2020 at the sametime?

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would like to use 2020 version. but, ingest system set 2019version, beacause of many problem.

in one computer, Can i use premierepro v.2019 and v.2020 at the sametime? 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you saying running them both simultaneously?  I've done it accidentally without issues but don't know if there could be issues.  but you can use both on the same computer.  I do that all the time.  I have clients that I provide support for that are still on 2019 and others on 2020.  never seen any problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2020 public beta installed on my machine. I have the older versions on account of not uninstalling/removing when adding new versions, though I haven't actually needed any of them in quite a while. Switching to a new computer any day, and then ... yea, I'll lose probably all before 2019.

But yea, you can have multiple versions installed simultaneously.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0