• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can mogrt files be downscaled?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some .mogrt files from a few template sites.  I like 'em...but 4K is overkill for what I do.  As such, they tend to get laggy.

Is there such a thing as downscalling .mogrt files?

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

If your sequence is 1080, then ... aren't they automaticaly adapted for 1080?

Do realize, if the mogrts have say included media files along with them, whether audio, video, or stills, all with a lot of animation, they can require either doing a render of that section of the timeline or similar workarounds to get full playback. They may need a LOT of RAM and CPU/GPU effort.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your sequence is 1080, then ... aren't they automaticaly adapted for 1080?

Do realize, if the mogrts have say included media files along with them, whether audio, video, or stills, all with a lot of animation, they can require either doing a render of that section of the timeline or similar workarounds to get full playback. They may need a LOT of RAM and CPU/GPU effort.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Neil.   I only have average-ish experience on Premiere.  That makes sense that it would be the complex .mogrt causing the slowdown.  I'll try the render and see if that helps.  Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines