• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not exit full screen playback.

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So recently when i'm editing, if I go into full screen mode to watch my work, the program will not allow me to exit full screen. No matter what I press the video will either freeze, or play in its entirety and then go black, but it will not allow me to exit full screen and go back to editing. I actually have to restart my computer every time because premiere becomes unusable, I can't even close the program. I use it for my job and had to restart a project earlier today because everything was deleted after I restarted my laptop. It just happened a second time, but only the work I had done in the past hour was deleted this time. It's very frustrating and has never happened before. Anbody else having this issue? 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or PC?

What are your system specs?

How are you initiating the full screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Bryant,

I got it into a similar state the other day. Thanks for bringing it up. Give me your system specs and tell me the kind of stuff you were working on and previewing at the time. Any oddball sequence sizes? Scaling going on? Hope I can help, because it was definitely jamming me up.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Kevin, what was causing your problem... enquiring minds want to know..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines