• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not export on Premiere Pro

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to export on Premiere Pro on YouTube. I did attempt to save the project and then upload, but YouTube will not take since it's ".prproj" and not somthing like ".Mov".  I was told that this problem was happening to other users, is there a way for me to fix it? 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You didn't actually export a file from Premiere Pro.

Premiere Pro project files are the databases that store all the actions you've done: importing/ingesting media, creating sequences, applying effects.

To get a video file, you export from a sequence. So when the Timeline panel where your sequence is visible is selected (blue highlight around the panel), click Ctrl/Cmd-M to bring up the Export dialog box. From the Export dialog, choose H.,264 and then a YouTube preset.

Right below the settings for Format and Preset will be a line of text in blue ... the 'name' of the sequence. Click on that and it will bring up the window where you choose where you want the file saved on your system, and what you want to name it. Set those, then down at the bottom of the export window, hit the Export button.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines