Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't activate Premiere Pro 1.5

Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled PP 1.5 on my XP computer and the Adobe site won't let me register/activate.  I checked with their support and they told me my license was valid but didn't know why I keep getting the error message.  Message says: "We're sorry.  The activation system is not available at this time"  I've tried over and over for the past 3 days and keep getting the same message.  Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the servers have been shut down, you qualify for this:

Download Adobe Acrobat 7 and Adobe Creative Suite 2 products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version will NOT work on the Matrox RT.X100 equipped machine that I need to ressucitate.  I originally purchased, not rented, this software to be used on that machine.  I`m NOT looking for updates at all.  I should still be able to use the software I purchased as is without Adobe blocking me out and forcing me to buy a fancy new computer so that their current version of Premiere Pro runs on it.  This is NOT the way a business should be run, but of course, Adobe is SO BIG that they can impose anything you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the new information above, give them another call and see if anything can be done. You're not alone in this problem of the old servers being deactivated which is stopping old software from working. I would imagine Adobe is doing something or at least has a direct answer to the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines