Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add MOGRT to timeline

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just updated to the latest premiere pro 14.5.0 (build 51) and i can't add my MOGRT files to the timeline.

These are MOGRT files I have created myself, everytime I try to drag one from my library I just get the cross circle icon not allowing me to add, I have tried with the generic Adobe ones as well and get the same result?

I have also tried re-creating the files with the latest after effects and still the same result?

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Fact I can't drag and drop any file to the timeline! The only way to do it is to use the souce window and select insert!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It like the timeline is locked, i can't move anything, I have tried creating a new project, new timelines same result, can't move anythinh in the timeline!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have track targeting on/off? The left set of blue blocks are for Source monitor to timeline moving of clips. The right set are for moving things within the timeline itself.

And if the padlock is locked ... you can't do anything.

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Neil, 

I tried that as well, I just managed to get around it so I could get on with my work, I reset the Editing template and deleted my custom layouts and it seems to be working.

Must have something to do with the layout templates?

Thanks Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weirdest theing I have ever seen, I cannot make any customisation to my layout, once i save and close then reopen, its locked!

I have to click on one of the presets, then click back to custom layout to unlock the timeline...Crazy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow ... can't replicate at all, but what would be aggravating.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for trying Neil, I think it looks like an uninstall re-install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines