Highlighted

Can't auto save to adobe cloud in premiere

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 10.27.30.png

I keep getting this message and I have changed permission on the file and folders and checked prefrences in Premiere but I can't find anything that makes it stop. What write permissions is it that I shall check? 

Thanks Filip 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't auto save to adobe cloud in premiere

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 10.27.30.png

I keep getting this message and I have changed permission on the file and folders and checked prefrences in Premiere but I can't find anything that makes it stop. What write permissions is it that I shall check? 

Thanks Filip 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't save anything to cloud storage, but I have seen other messages that unusual characters can cause problems

Try changing your name to remove the + symbol and see if it works

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 2
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, I tried that and now it saves without error message every second time. But I still get the message 50% of the time which is strange and a little worrying since I don't understand why. But one step forward. Thanks.

Screenshot 2020-10-15 at 09.05.38.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0