Highlighted

Can't combine program and effect controls

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was in effect controls and then I accidentally held the part above the preview and moved my mouse. This dragged it to its own window. I kept trying to put it back but it wasnt working. Now, if I go to editing and then effect controls, I don't see the preview but only this:

savage5FD6_0-1600003115252.png

How can I inlude the video preview in that section, its really frustrating me. Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Try resetting workspace.

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't combine program and effect controls

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was in effect controls and then I accidentally held the part above the preview and moved my mouse. This dragged it to its own window. I kept trying to put it back but it wasnt working. Now, if I go to editing and then effect controls, I don't see the preview but only this:

savage5FD6_0-1600003115252.png

How can I inlude the video preview in that section, its really frustrating me. Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Try resetting workspace.

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting workspace.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks! That fixed it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines