Highlighted

Can't Create In and Out Points For Merged Clips in the Source Monitor

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem started for me after the most recent big software update to version 14 and has continued with the subsequent smaller updates. When I create a Merged audio/video clip, the in and out points don't work when I'm viewing them in the Source Monitor. When I try to set the ins or outs using either the keyboard or mouse, nothing happens. As a workaround I've been dragging the clips into the timeline and trimming them that way. But I'd prefer to be able to make those super basic trims in the source monitor. Has anyone else been having this issue? Just want to make sure it's the software itself and not something on my end. Using the most recent 2019 MacBook Pro. 

TOPICS
Editing, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Create In and Out Points For Merged Clips in the Source Monitor

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem started for me after the most recent big software update to version 14 and has continued with the subsequent smaller updates. When I create a Merged audio/video clip, the in and out points don't work when I'm viewing them in the Source Monitor. When I try to set the ins or outs using either the keyboard or mouse, nothing happens. As a workaround I've been dragging the clips into the timeline and trimming them that way. But I'd prefer to be able to make those super basic trims in the source monitor. Has anyone else been having this issue? Just want to make sure it's the software itself and not something on my end. Using the most recent 2019 MacBook Pro. 

TOPICS
Editing, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your Premiere Preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0